Introduction



Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. 27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:26-28

If you don’t recognize that we are in the Last Days by now, might I suggest you ask the LORD to wash your eyes. The difficult times we are in indicates that we are at the end of days, which is why = all that is taking place in this world - is.

What we are witnessing has been promised in the Bible. 

For those whose hope is in this world, might I suggest you ask the LORD to wash your mind – because this is going to end in death. Jesus says in Matthew 24:35 “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”

If you are one of those who are waiting for things to go back to normal, might I suggest you ask the LORD to wash your heart; Unless you are waiting for JESUS – The Christ-Messiah, you are guaranteed to go down along with the world and all that remains in it.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I had a personal encounter with – what I believe was an angel. He left me with this long letter and instructed me to share. I have authenticated it. All scripture reference is from the Authorized King James Version with the exception of two texts: one which comes out of the Apocrypha (part of the Holy Scriptures that was rejected) that you will see in FH, and the other from the Book of Enoch (which is an ancient Hebrew apocalyptic text by Enoch - the great-grandfather of Noah) that you will see in GN.

One of the most interesting things about this letter is that it is in a table format – meaning it is structured and grouped to give rise to specific information that is, and has always been in the Holy Bible.

There are 11 letters [A-K]

Each letter is in point form from A-Z.

I encourage you to review this as it is laid out.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

I received this letter on December 27th by someone who zeroed in on me, then disappeared. I believe this was by an angel because of the detail and the organization of these letters.

I believe God had His Hand in this – especially since the revelations in this brings an incredible hope and joy like I never experienced.

I believe this ought to be investigated, and you look up the Scripture Texts yourself in the Authorized King James Version. If you need a better understanding of these verses, please use the Amplified Bible – Classic Addition only. Do not use other bible translations as they are polluted versions that will hinder your Spiritual growth. 

The Bible requires us to Seek God While He May Be Found and call upon Him While He Is Near (Isaiah 55:6)

If you don’t understand that this is God’s final warning for mankind, might I suggest you ask the LORD to wash your spirit.

At the end of each page, you will find a link to the next letter.

Read, investigate, pray on this, and share.

God Bless!

NEXT: The Message Part A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Message Part A

Conclusion